The PADI Digital Underwater Imaging course is one of the most popular diving specialties, the rise of digital underwater photography & videography has made it easier and more fun than ever. The fun part about this course is learning to capture images to share with your friends and family. It’s a great way to re-live the adventures you’ve had.
What You Learn:
- How to choose the right underwater camera system for you
- The PADI S.E.A method for getting great shots quickly
- The three primary principles for good underwater photos
The Scuba Gear You Use:
You use all the same basic scuba gear you would use for the diving environment as well as an underwater photography system.
The Learning Materials You Need:
Avoid the frustration of learning underwater imaging through trial and error. The PADI Digital Underwater Imaging manual shortens the learning curve with tips and hints from the pros.
Topics covered include:
- Basic photography tips
- Strobe diagrams for a variety of effects
- Tips for eliminating backscatter
- An explanation of the various digital file formats
- How to bring back the colour in your images
The Course Prerequisites:
PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver certification (or have a qualifying certification from another organisation) This course has a short knowledge study requirement however it is home study orientated via eLearning.
To start this course just visit our eLearning Digital Hub or Contact the Dive Team. To view all Stellar Divers PADI Course options & our latest prices please visit our full PADI Course List, we look forward to hearing from you soon.