ISO Standards are the benchmark for quality and consistency worldwide. The PADI Divemaster is ISO 24803 Level 3, the first PADI Pro rating & a brilliant step towards becoming a PADI Instructor. With this exciting package we will develop you from novice diver to PADI Divemaster in a way that’s unique and special to Stellar Divers. Our team will support, guide and mentor you along your journey passing on all the knowledge and skills you will need to be a first rate PADI Divemaster.
The journey to Divemaster is an exciting and thoroughly enjoyable one. You will complete the PADI Open Water, Advanced Open Water, Rescue Diver & Emergency First Response courses while working closely with our experienced PADI Staff Instructors.
In this package you will complete and master all prior PADI courses before starting your PADI Divemaster. Once you start though you will become a role model that divers will look up to, a go to person between students and the instructors. It is brilliant, you will love the role & you will gain supreme confidence in areas that you haven’t even begun to explore. You can do this, you need to do this!
Once completed you will be part of the prestigious PADI professional ranks with all of the benefits and status you can expect from the world’s leading Scuba Diving Organisation.
PADI Divemaster training develops your leadership abilities, qualifying you to supervise dive activities, independently lead certified divers and assist instructors with student divers. You will become a PADI Instructors “right arm” having the responsibility of preparing students, assisting with briefings and offering a solid support in and out of the water. The PADI Divemaster certification is a highly acclaimed and much sought after qualification.
Looking ahead the PADI Divemaster is the prerequisite certification for both the PADI Assistant Instructor and PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor certifications. Live your Life, Dive the Dream, fulfil your full scuba diving potential with Stellar Divers, we will be proud to have you on the team.
What You Learn:
During the PADI Divemaster program, you learn dive leadership skills through mentoring from our PADI Instructors, classroom presentations, independent home study & masses of practical experience gained by working closely with student & experienced divers.
You complete water skills, stamina exercises & training exercises that stretch your ability to organise and solve problems as well as help others improve their scuba skills. You put this knowledge into action through a series of practical training exercises.
After becoming certified as a PADI Divemaster you will be authorised to:
- Supervise both training and non-training-related activities by planning, organising and directing dives
- Assist a PADI Instructor during the training sessions for any PADI Diver course
- Conduct the PADI Skin Diver course and PADI Discover Snorkelling program
- Conduct the PADI Discover Local Diving experience
- Conduct the PADI Scuba Review program
- If qualified as a Discover Scuba Diving Leader, independently conduct the PADI Discover Scuba Diving program.
- Earn the PADI Digital Underwater Photographer Specialty Instructor rating to be able to teach the PADI Digital Underwater Photographer specialty.
- Independently guide Open Water Diver course students on the tour portion of Open Water Diver course Training Dives 2, 3 and 4 at a ratio of two student divers per certified Divemaster.
- Accompany Open Water Diver students under the indirect supervision of a PADI Instructor during:
- Surface swims to and from the entry/exit point and during navigational exercises when the instructor conducts a skill, such as an ascent or descent, a PADI Divemaster can remain with other student divers (with an individual student or buddy team)
- Accompany student divers during Adventure Dives or Specialty training dives under the indirect supervision of a PADI Instructor.
- Teach Emergency First Response courses after successfully completing an Emergency First Response Instructor course.
You must be 18 years old, have logged a minimum of 40 dives to start the course (60 on certification) be certified as a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver and PADI Rescue Diver, complete EFR Primary & Secondary Care training within 24 months and be medically evaluated & cleared for diving by a physician within 12 months. A HSE diving medical annually renewed in the UK is required to be part of a working dive team.
To start this course just visit our eLearning Digital Hub or Contact the Dive Team. To view all Stellar Divers PADI Course options & our latest prices please visit our full PADI Course List, we look forward to hearing from you soon.