Rebreather diving used to be restricted to technical divers, however with the arrival of the simpler plug & play Type R (recreational) rebreathers designed with the recreational diver in mind, they are now gaining huge popularity amongst recreational divers.
The PADI Discover Rebreather Diver experience is an excellent way to try a Poseidon unit in the comfort of our pool.
What will you learn?
During the 2 hour experience you will:
- See how to correctly fit a unit
- Experience how to bail out in case of an issue
- Feel what is like to breath underwater without making bubbles
- Understand the unique buoyancy characteristics of rebreather diving
Once you have completed the experience why not consider continuing the Rebreather journey and doing our PADI Rebreather Diver course, gaining a full Rebreather certification.
You MUST be 18 years old, hold a PADI Open Water certification (or equivalent) and have completed at least 15 logged dives to take part in this experience.
Want to know more?
If you want to experience a more in depth session and understand:
- How a rebreather is put together
- CO2 Scrubber set up
- The set up and checks that need to be done
- Pre-Breathing and final checks
Followed by a pool session we can do that for you as well, please contact us and ask for the PADI Discover Rebreather Diver – Stellar Divers Edition and we will schedule you on the next available course, once you try it you will be hooked.
Contact the Dive Team