This is an exciting course, to enjoy the thrill of bubble free diving and to enroll in the PADI Rebreather Diver course, you must:
- Be a PADI Open Water Diver
- Be a PADI Enriched Air Diver
- Have a minimum of 25 logged dives
- Be at least 18 years old
Qualifying certifications from other diver training organisations do apply, contact us to discuss.
What will you learn?
Through self-study and instructor-guided sessions, you’ll learn how rebreathers work and the importance of proper setup and maintenance.
Because rebreathers vary significantly, you’ll also study the manufacturer’s literature for the Poseidon MKVI/SE7ENrebreather that you’ll train on. During six training dives, (1-2 in the pool & 4-5 in open water) and over 200 in water minutes you’ll work on:
- Correctly building a Poseidon MKVI/SE7ENrebreather
- Performing predive checks
- Developing the habit of keeping the loop closed when the mouthpiece is not in your mouth
- Doing bubble checks, bailout drills and handling other potential problems
- Fine-tuning buoyancy control
- Monitoring displays and gauges
- Post-dive procedures and disassembly
Contact the Dive Team