Do you want to come and have some serious scuba fun with us? We organise club trips for all tastes; whether you fancy a Maldives Liveabord, a splash in the Red Sea, playing with the Grey Seals in the Farnes or a weekend in the Lake District, we have it all and it’s waiting for you.
We promise that we will do our utmost to ensure you have a great time and if you want to come but don’t have a buddy……..NOT a problem, just let us know and we will make sure you can dive either with us, a guide or we will find you a Buddy, we will make your holiday dreams come true!
Have a good look at what we are up to and let us know what you fancy, just click on a link below to select your trip, then contact us! It’s that easy, we look forward to hearing from you soon.
- The Amazing Maldives – Tuesday Jan 2nd 2024 – Saturday 13th Jan 2024 **FULL**
- Capernwray Weekender Friday 22nd March – Sunday 24th March
- Capernwray Weekender Friday 3rd May – Sunday 5th May
- Capernwray Weekender Friday 31st May – Sunday 2nd June
- Scuba Dream Weekend Saturday 13th July – Sunday 14th July
- Scuba Dream Mid Weeker Wednesday 24th July – Thursday 25th July
- Capernwray Weekender Friday 9th August – Sunday 11th August
- The Farnes – Wednesday September 4th – Friday 6th
- Capernwray Weekender Friday 13th September – Sunday 15th September
- Red Sea Liveaboard “The Best Just Got Better Tour 2024” 28th Sept – 13th Oct **Limited Spaces**
- Capernwray Weekender Friday 25th October – Sunday 27th October
- The Sound of Mull – “The Best Way” Saturday 9th November – Saturday 16th November
For details on how to pay a deposit please visit our T&C’s below.
Our pledge to preserve, protect and cherish the environment is a at the heart of what we do, our Mission Salvation supports and gives a voice to this pledge. To help local causes who share the same philosophy we will ask the people who come on our fantastic trips to make a donation to a highlighted cause. We will publish these as the trips come up & we look forward to supporting where we can.