By doing the PADI Wreck Diver course with Stellar Divers you’ll experience something which is truly unique to scuba divers. Do you want to see history come alive? Then you need to dive a wreck. It is a fantastic and beautiful experience.
It is a truly fantastic experience diving into a ship or an underwater wreck, whether sunk on purpose as an artificial reef or the result of mishap, wrecks open fascinating windows to the past. Most divers find wrecked ships nearly irresistible because they’re intriguing to explore, exciting avenues of discovery, and usually teeming with aquatic life. The PADI Wreck Diver course teaches you the ins and outs of rewarding, responsible wreck diving.
The Fun Part:
Simply visiting wrecks, unlocking mysteries and starting to gain the knowledge and experience that allows you to see things that others overlook is amazing. Sometimes, only the trained, experienced eye recognizes that a small hole or open door likely caused the vessel’s demise.
What You Learn:
- Techniques for diving & exploring shipwrecks, and how to avoid common hazards
- How to research and learn the background of your favourite wreck
- Wreck scuba diving equipment considerations
- Considerations and techniques for entering intact wrecks
- Experience in planning, organising and making at least four wreck dives under our supervision
- Safe techniques for wreck penetration
You must be 15 years old or greater and be a minimum of a PADI Adventure Diver or equivalent. This course has a short knowledge study requirement however it is home study orientated via eLearning.
To start this course just visit our eLearning Digital Hub or Contact the Dive Team. To view all Stellar Divers PADI Course options & our latest prices please visit our full PADI Course List, we look forward to hearing from you soon.